Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Liebster Award



Recently I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Victoria from moderngirlrecommends. Big thank you for the nomination! 

So here are the rules... 
You must answer all questions that are given to you
Must link back to the person that nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
Must inform nominees of your nomination
Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info


So Here are the Questions I answered:

1.If you can travel to any destination right now where would it be?
Probably Ibiza, it seems like it is the place to be right now what with every celeb being spotted there, Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom, the Kardashians and I certainly wouldn’t mind bumping into Leonardo  DiCaprio who is also holidaying there. I would love to get some of my girlfriends together, hop on a plane and just live it up and party in Ibiza.
2.What are three of your favorite books or magazines?
            I love reading so this is a toughie but recently I read ‘Me before you’ by Jojo Moyes and I just loved it so at the moment I would have to say that. I also love Harry Potter books and my favourite Magazine would have to be Company or Glamour.
     3. Summer or Winter what is your favorite season?
Now I love summer, but considering we never really get a proper summer in England (this year has been the exception) I think I would say winter. I love wrapping up warm and I prefer the fashions in Winter, Christmas time is such an exciting time of year and makes me really happy just spending time with family, eating loads of yummy food and singing Christmas songs.
4.What made you take the leap to become a blogger?
For ages now I have been reading other peoples blogs and I love reading them so I thought why not give it a go, I also love being able to have somewhere to write down all my thoughts or blog about anything I love, which is a lot of things.
5.What is your favorite type of flower?
This is fairly boring but I would have to say roses they are so pretty.
6.Which do you prefer going to the beach or hanging out at the lake?
BEACH. I am 100% a beach person, I love everything about it, I could spend all day just sunbathing swimming in the sea and people watching it’s so interesting.
7. Favourite car/ dream car?
I am really not a car person and no nothing about cars so I don’t know, something quick, sporty and girly?
8. All-time favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake or anything with chocolate, I am addicted.
9. Ideal/dream  date cool and calm, or fancy, which do you prefer?
Something cool, I would like to do something really fun, spontaneous and a bit different, where we could have a laugh doing it.
10.Which do you prefer watching movies at home or at the movie theater ?
Hmm I like both,  but I think I prefer watching movies at home as it is more relaxing and you can get really cosy and eat loads of food, and I also have a laugh with your friends.
11. If you could use only one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
I would choose bronzer, I live by it and use it pretty much everyday. I love how it can give you that sun kissed glow even in the winter months. It also really enhances your tan in the summer and I think I would be really lost without it.

I nominate the following people, Annie, EmilyEmma, Lauren, HelenAlexandria, Ana, ClaireEmily, Aimee and Em.

Here are my questions for you to answer:

1.       If you could only wear one makeup brand, what would it be?
2.       Who is your celebrity crush?
3.       What is your guilty pleasure?
4.       What made you start blogging?
5.       What is your dream holiday?
6.       Favourite TV programme?
7.       Lipstick or Mascara?
8.       What is your favourite Disney movie?
9.       Do you have a Quote you live by?
10.      Describe your perfect date outfit?
11.      Tell me one thing off your bucket list?



I hope you enjoy answering these questions :)

mary xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig