Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 1 August 2014

Gossip Girl Tag


Yes,I am a girly girl and yes, I am OBSESSED and always will be with Gossip Girl. It is my favourite TV show of all time, focusing on the ‘scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite’, and arguably starring the best looking cast ever!

After the show coming to an end about a year and a half ago (sob) and after religiously watching all six seasons, I was left with a feeling of loss and left thinking if any another show would be able to fill my GG shaped hole of the fashionable, fabulous and scheming Upper East-Siders.

Well there’s always more shows to binge-watch on Netflix.

Or re-watching all the Gossip Girl series from start to finish, again.There's that too.

In the mean-time here's the tag..

        1. How did you discover the show?
I actually can’t remember sadly, I think I might have just come across it on my own as I’m pretty sure I was the first out of my friends to start watching it, telling anyone who would listen, to do the same-I still do this with my Uni friends.

2. Who's your favorite character?
Blair Waldorf. She is Queen B and no other character compares, she is classy and fabulous and her wardrobe is a never ending source of envy. She can be a bit of a bitch but I kinda love that, she is strong, ambitious and always goes after what she wants, often leading to her evil scheming and manipulation. However, she does have another side, I more softer, insecure side and her relationship with Chuck Bass is just perfect.



         3.Who would you see yourself being friends with on the show?
I honestly do not know who I would be friends with, I would like to think Serena and Blair but then I don’t know how I would have coped with their scheming ways and they were fairly mean to each other.

4. Chair, or Dair?
Its all about CHAIR. I love Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf, the beloved TV couple whose on-off relationship throughout the series is a source of happiness but also heart-ache for most fans, as most of the time things do not go to plan.



5. What's your favourite ship that would never actually happen?
Hmm this is a hard one. Maybe Lily and Nate, he did love the older women and this would certainly have caused a whole load of drama.

6. If you were to be a character who would you be?
Can I be Blair, she is my fave after all

7. Have you read the book series?
No I dint even realise there was a book series oops

8. Who's your crush on the show?
Chuck bass, he is beautiful, charming, stylish and when he says the words,'im chuck bass’ I think I die a little. He is also the epitome of the ‘bad boy’ that every girl loves right?  I do think I’m a little bit sad to be so obsessed with a fictional character as I am with chuck bass but oh well.



9. What was your first initial thought of the show?
.. I loved it


I love discussing gossip girl, especially after I have recommended it to someone so, if you have any thoughts I would love to hear.

xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love this show I'm re-watching them now & I'm halway through season 3, there's so many things I didn't remember like how Hilary Duff makes an appearance for a few episodes. I might have to do this tag as well!
    Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah its the best isn't it? omg same i'm on season 3 ep 5 or something when she first comes into it, and I forgot all about that story-line too!
      yes do it, would love to see your answers x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig