Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 17 August 2014

Sunday QOTD


A more light-hearted addition to my quotes but this one just makes me lol and I love it, definitely my new life motto.


Everyone wants a Kim Kardashian booty(including me) so you gotta work for it by doing those squats. I went to a gym class the other week, and the instructor made us squat to the song ‘bring sally up bring sally down”, if you are not familiar with this song its VERY repetitive and basically repeats the same words over and over. We had to squat down every time it said “bring sally down” and my god did this hurt! 

As you know I am a firm believer that a swipe of red lippy can instantly make you feel and look amazing, try it! And finally don’t let boys be mean to you!! Great advice.

Hope this quote cheered up your sunday :)

Mary xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig