Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 15 August 2014

London Trip

Helloo, I've been on a little get away with my mum...to London. She treated me to tickets to see the show Les Miserable on the west end, it’s our fave musical and I cannot describe how amazing it was. We also did some sightseeing, plenty of shopping (I will do a haul) and indulged ourselves with lots of yummy food.

We stayed in a hotel just off Piccadilly Circus, so we were right in the centre of everything and the city really was alive and buzzing. We were lucky with the weather, sunshine on both days and we could happily walk everywhere, although my feet are definitely feeling it now.



We spent most of the first day around Covent Garden, browsing all the lovely shops, having lunch and generally enjoying the atmosphere on the streets.

Amazing artwork done with biro pen

Les Miserable was performed at the Queens Theatre, its quite a small theatre but I liked this as it felt more intimate and with our seats on the second row, we could see everything. The cast were insane, the set was fantastic and I loved every minute of it. I would even go as far to say it is probably the best thing I've ever seen! 

Do you hear the people sing? (i'm still singing the songs)

On the second day we explored London some more and mainly shopped and looked around all the fancy shops like Fortnum and Mason, liberty’s and Harrods. We got coffee outside in the sun on Carnaby Street and it was the perfect spot for people watching, we could have spent hours there.

Before it was time to get the train home, with food on our minds we stumbled upon the restaurant ‘Bill’s’ in the area of Soho, it was cosy and inviting and the decor was quirky and fun. The food itself was yummy, we both opted for the chicken and chorizo burgers with their skinny fries and we were very impressed, I'm now hoping they have this place in Newcastle!
Dream burger mmm
 Further down the road was ‘Snog’ which serves frozen yoghurt with a choice of delicious toppings, I couldn't resist trying this with a squirt of chocolate sauce and it was the perfect end to our little trip.


xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That looks great! I will be going to London on Sunday now :) xx
    www.seven-days.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah very jel! I want to go back already :( xx

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig