Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Saturday 2 August 2014

Fashion | August Wishlist



1. Bijouled Boutique- Ariel iphone 5 case.£13.99 OK this isn't fashion related but how cute is this? I found these adorable Disney inspired phone cases on Instagram, and they are all hand jewelled. Ariel is probably my favourite Disney princess, and here she is holding the apple logo in her hands, I just need this in my life!

2. Lamoda- Leila Candy Pink Suede block heel sandal. £22 I love these, I can never resist a pair of heels and I do not own a pair of pink heels as of yet, so these would definitely add something to my wardrobe. They are super girly but the gold strap acorss the ankle adds a little edge to them, but also perfect if like me you want support when you are tottering back from town after a night out.

3. River Island- Black leather-look panel racer front dress. £38 I love leather, real or faux and this contrast piece is so perfect. It is effortlessly chic and could be dressed up or down, I love the racer style top as it is very flattering and the length of the dress is ideal.

4. Topshop- Pink Josie crop top by motel. £22 This gingham print is so summery and cute, and I would love to style this with high waisted ripped jeans. 

5. Zara- Leather Backpack with clasp. £79.99 Ah this bag is amazing! It is small, compact, leather and has the exciting chain detail on the strap, I would love this hung over my shoulder but with the hefty price tag, I think I’ll just be staring at this through my screen for now(sob) 

6. Topshop-Black snake peep toe platforms. £55 You can never have too many pairs of black heels and these black, croc print beauties are fab. With the chunky platform and heel they look like they would be easy to walk in, which is a major bonus. Plus, recently I have been wearing white or cream shoes and these have been a disaster on a night out, especially in the toon where it seems impossible to go out without your poor shoes being utterly ruined, so these would save me the pain! 

7. Pretty little things- Amelie coral mesh insert dress. £22 I really like the style of this mesh dress and also the colour, the coral is a perfect shade for the summer and I think this would look great with a tan!

8. Inthestyle- Lauren Pope Mottled print zip skirt £26.99
and print crop top £17.99 I've been eyeing up this two piece ever since I saw Lauren Pope's collection. Co-ords have been a huge fashion hit this summer and I feel this one would also take you into Autumn as the colour is very versatile and I think you could style this in a number of ways.I am a huge fan of monochrome and the pattern is a little bit different which I love.  

As you can tell there is a bit of a colour scheme going on with Pink and Black, but pink is my favourite colour and black is just a great colour to wear, so flattering and also perfect to style. I just wish I had endless amounts money,(don't we all) so I could buy everything on this list. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

and follow me on Bloglovin :)

mazzle xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That Topshop pink Josie crop top is adorable. Definitely will be picking that up next time I go shopping :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! me too its so pretty, I'll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig