Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Saturday 9 August 2014

Fashion | Festival wishlist

Helloo, as we are now in August the festival season is well underway but there’s still some festivals around the corner, and I am going to Creamfields two weeks today and i'm so excited woo! If you have never heard of Creamfields its the UK's largest dance festival with music from the likes of Avicii, Tiesto, Hardwell, MK and so many more DJ's I want too see.

I am not camping this year (praise the lord) so yay to being the enviable person who rocks up looking clean and fresh faced for the last day of the weekend. Despite having all this time to plan the perfect outfit, the festival is held in Cheshire and the weather can be unpredictable making it nearly impossible to decide what to wear until the day itself. Even so I have put together some festival fashion inspo that I would love to wear.

Denim shorts-RiverIsland/Charm Necklace- Lamoda/Sunnies-Topshop/Flower Garland-New Look/ Gingham dress-Motel Rocks / Sunflower dress-Motel Rocks/ Black Crop top-Topshop/ Gold face glitter-Topshop/ Wellies-River Island

I love the idea of putting gold glitter on my face, I feel festivals are the only time you can get away with this.

Is anyone else going to any festivals? Or have already been?

Mary xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig