Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 3 January 2016

Best of 2015

So I am a bit late to the party but Happy New Year guys!! I hope you all enjoyed the celebrations!
2015 has been a pretty good year for me, so I wanted to do a little round up and document all my favourite bits.

Lake Bled Slovenia

Last Term at Uni
Although it was emotional saying goodbye and I still miss Newcastle all the time, the last 6 months at University were by far the best. Living with 3 of your best friends is so much fun and we shared a lot of fab times together. I celebrated my 21st in March, but I think my friends 21st at the end of term was a highlight. We organised a surprise bouncy castle to take over our back garden for the day and had one final farewell party with all our close friends, before heading into Newcastle at night. The weather was gorgeous, so the following day we spent sunbathing and eating fish and chips on Tynemouth beach, the best hangover cure.



Graduation
In July I graduated with a First Class Honors Degree and I was over the moon!! I couldn't quite believe it but what made it even more special was that I got to share the day with all my close Uni girls as we were on holiday together in Portugal when we found out the news. We were all very happy as you can imagine so there was lots of girls screaming around a pool followed by lots of cocktails to celebrate!



Graduation day itself was filled with more celebrations back in Newcastle with friends and family and was just the perfect end to the best three years. Cliche I know, but it's true.


Inter-railing
After Graduation I went inter-railing around Europe with 3 fab girls and had the most incredible time! From Rome to Amsterdam, we visited 10 countries in total and somehow always managed to find ourselves in hilarious situations and made some pretty cool friends along the way. We already plan to go back to Croatia this summer and I really hope that this happens!





So  cheers to 2016 and lets hope it will be filled with lots more happiness, fun and adventures!

Mary xo

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. It has been such a great year! Wish the 2016. be even better!

    Visit me: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, looks like you have had a fab 2015! I'm hoping 2016 is amazing for you as well! I love all the photos!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you lovely! Wishing you a fab 2016 too! Xxx

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had such an amazing year filled with lots of fun memories! I really hope 2016 will be even more amazing to you :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Wishing you a fab 2016 too! Xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great 2015! The photos looks so amazing, and congratulations on graduating. Hope you have a great 2016 too xx

    - Anne | annesmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Wishing you an amazing 2016 also x

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year and I'm glad you had such a great 2015! All the best for 2016! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Hope you have a great 2016! X

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a fantastic year! Congratulations on your degree results, fantastic! I'm so glad you got to celebrate in such a great way. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig