Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 8 August 2014

Review | Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Helloo, I know I am a bit late to the game and there has already been plenty of raving to do with this product all over the blogger world, but recently when my mum gave me some to try out I was very excited to see for myself if it lived up to the hype.



Firstly the smell of Eucalyptus and Rosemary is so lovely and fresh and not too overpowering that some facial products tend to be. It works like a dream and such a simple and effective way of taking off makeup and also cleansing and polishing the face. I love it so much so that I think this might be the product to change my skincare routine which before this lazily consists of taking my makeup off with a wipe, which is a real no no in the beauty world.(I’m sorry)

It is non-irritant on the skin and the hot-cloth method of removing the cream is a real treat and one which I enjoy doing. After using it for a few weeks I can definitely see an improvement in my skin and after each use I notice my skin is brighter and feels instantly more rejuvenated.

I would definitely recommend this product!
Has anyone else used this?

Mary xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig