Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Saturday 16 August 2014

London Haul


I tried to keep my spending to a minimum whilst I was in London but it was hard as everything in the shops was just so pretty, especially the makeup, which I seem to have a never-ending wishlist for at the moment. Here our my buys: 


Mac Lipstick- Up the amp(left)
                     Relentlessly Red(right)


I am in love with these colours!! I had been eyeing up, 'Up the Amp' for a while now as I like the purpley shade as it looked a bit different and I am pleased to say it looks great on too. The other shade is called 'relentlessly red', the name is quite misleading as I would say it was more pink than red toned but its a fab bright colour and can't wait to wear this on a night out!

Bobbi Brown -Black Gel Liner
 I am so happy to say this is finally mine as I find this gel liner so much easier to apply than a pen liner and you only need a tiny amount so I think it will go along way.  


Black Jacket- H&M
 As I have work experience next week I needed a jacket to wear that was a little more formal and this one is a great short style and wasn't too expensive either!

Black and White Striped Crop Top- H&M

As I lover of crop tops I think this striped piece is very versatile and could be dressed down in the day and then in the evening team it with a black leather skirt and some heels and you are good to go! It is a lovely material with a high neck and a bargain at only £15.



xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig