Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 5 October 2014

SUNDAY QOTD-back to reality

Another week has gone by and after a week of non-stop going out(this needs to stop) I am all snuggled up in my Uni bed with my fairy lights on ready for some sleep! I'm quite sad as I feel tomorrow is truly back to reality with a full week of lectures and actually having to think about my future(nooo)I have had such a fun two weeks not having to think about anything, with the hardest decision being what I was going to cook that evening. I wish Uni only consisted of going out all the time and having fun, but that's life and a detox is definitely in order. I'll let you know how it goes next week.. I am deffo still a fresher at heart and do not want to accept I am a third year. So its not a quote this week, I just liked this picture and it really sums up how I am feeling 



I feel this is a bit of a depressing post as I do have lots of fun things to look forward to aswell, like for one thing 21st's, everyone is turning the big 2 1 this year and who doesn't love an excuse to dress up all fancy. I have one coming up in a few weeks however this one is fancy dress and I am going as a troll doll..pictures will be posted.


Mary xo

Follow me on
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Reading this and that 80's possibly 90's song 'Back to life, back to reality' is now stuck in my head! 21st Birthdays are made for dressing up and milking the fact that the Birthday is the 'best one' at least until you turn 30, and then 40, and so on ;)

    Enjoy your week lovely!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha yeah i thought about that song when writing this! Yeah I cant wait to celebrate mine although it makes me feel so old :(
      thanks have a good week :)

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig