Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Thursday 29 October 2015

The best breakfast experience | Black Milk Cereal Cafe

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I agree with this saying which is why I have another breakfast inspired post on the blog. If you are a lover of cereal I think you will enjoy this place...

 Black Milk Cereal Dive is Manchester's very own cereal cafe situated in the Northern Quarter of Manchester in Affleck's Palace. I had enviously eyed their Instagram page for a while, with the incredible array of edible bowls and cereals to the vast amount of sugary toppings to curb any sweet tooth, I knew I had to go and experience it for myself and I was not disappointed.





I opted for Reese's puffs, chocolate Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp, topped off with marshmallows, M&M's, white jazzles, all covered in salted caramel sauce, served with the cutest mini bottle of milk. The combination was delicious and of course I went for the edible chocolate bowl, however sadly I didn't manage to finish this. The actual cafe was a lot smaller than I imagined with only about 6 tables in the whole place, however this made the experience a lot more cosy and welcoming. The whole idea of a cereal cafe is such a great fun and novelty idea and with so many more yummy combinations to try I will definitely be making another visit.

Have you guys ever been to a cereal cafe? Would you fancy it?

Mary xo


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this looks so cute and amazing!!! I definitely need to take a trip out and visit this place! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you do! It's so good I already want to go back! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh that looks lovely! I'm always in for a nice breakfast :)

    Love, Kerstin
    www.missgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah was such a great breakfast :) not so sure about the calories though haha x

      Delete
  3. such a novelty breakfast, it sounds so unhealthy but JUST SO GOOD! the edible bowl idea is great too x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes a lot of calories in one bowl but I think it was worth it!! Yeah such a fab idea xx

      Delete
  4. I'm not usually a cereal person but I really want to go here! Jazzies on cereal in an edible bowl sounds incredible!

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'm normally the same but these cereal combos were incred haha, I now have a new found love of cereal! xx

      Delete
    2. yeah i'm normally the same but these cereal combos were incred haha, I now have a new found love of cereal! xx

      Delete
  5. I heard about this cereal cafe! :) I try to eat healthily but I do love the occasional bowl of sugar-laden cereal ;)! Did you ever get those kellogs variety packs when you were little? I did, and my favourite thing nowadays is to treat myself to them once in a while, and layer the bowl up with different kinds of cereal like you did here!

    Flora
    www.hardyandhay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, it was always so exciting picking out a different cereal each day! Ooh that is a great idea :) x

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig