Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Nars Audacious Lipsticks | Review

I am a sucker for new lipstick, so I knew I had to get my hands on one of the Audacious lipsticks, when the range came out back in October. A little late to the blog but I had to tell you that 'Audrey' has probably been my most worn lipstick throughout Christmas and New Year and I don't think I will bore of it anytime soon.

The Audacious range from Nars comes in 40 wearable shades so there will definitely be a perfect shade for you. The lipstick itself is highly pigmented,non-drying on the lips and goes on so smoothly- what more could you ask for in a lipstick?

Plus, the packaging is super sleek and exciting as the lid is metallic so provides a very satisfying click on each use.

The colour 'Audrey' is a very unique and is unlike any shade I own. The best way to describe it would be, a mix between raspberry and burgandy- a really gorgeous warm colour.



Overall I would recommend this lipstick and would love to try different shades in the range. Let me know if you have tried this lipstick also?

Mary xo


Follow me on


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE this colour!! great blog post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous lipstick, I need it :( i don't own any NARS lipsticks, I think I'll have to buy one! X

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig