Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 4 January 2015

Pillow Talk and Filmstar Bronze & Glow | Charlotte Tilbury Treats

Helloo, Happy New Year everyone! So I'm back for 2015 for a makeup post! I was extremely spoilt this year and I received so many beautiful presents under my tree, but two of my absolute favourites are my makeup gifts by Charlotte Tilbury. I have wanted to try these for soo long! Everything about the range screams luxury, from the beautiful rose gold packaging to the gorgeous shades of lippy. One of the beauty products extremely raved about this year was the lip cheat liner in 'Pillow Talk' so I just had to try it especially as I love lip liners and really think they enhance your lip shape.


 This liner definitely lived up to the hype, it is THE best liner I have used so far, it is velvety on the lips and glides on so effortlessly, unlike some cheaper liners I have tried that can sometimes be a bit chalky on the lips. It is the most perfect pinky nude colour and you can even wear this all over your lips, on its own and it still looks fab.



I was also lucky to the get the bronze and glow, contour and highlight kit and I love it. It is so pretty!! The powder is very pigmented and the colour is lovely on the skin, especially the highlighter, it adds a beautiful shimmery effect to the cheek bone. 
This will definitely be my go to bronzer from now on and I can't wait to add more Charlotte Tilbury makeup to my collection.
  Here are a couple of pictures of me using both the products..


Has anyone else tried these products? What do you think?

Love Mary xo


Follow me on
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both of these too, I was the happiest girl! Both so much x

    http://kirstiepickering1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh they are amazing! the best presents!
      I love your blog kirstie, its fab x

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig