Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Leather and fur



Helooo, two things I love and have recently bought: leather and fur, one being a bag and one being a collar. Okay so technically the bag is not leather and not real (I wish) but I think its a great dupe for the celine 'smile' bag.

So I’ve been hunting for a black bag for a while now and normally would go to Zara as I love the bags in there but I looked and none of them were what I was looking for. So I came across a blog post and it happened to be about the perfect dupe for a celine bag from none other than amazon! If you are not familiar with celine bags they are literally bag heaven, but with the hefty price tag and me being a poor student are only something I can lust at from my computer screen, but the bag from amazon was only £20! This being within my price range and with excellent reviews I thought I would buy it and I am so glad I did! Its great quality and the right size so that I can use it for Uni and it really is so similar in style to the celine. wooo

I also bought this fur collar, I love fur in the winter I think it adds something to a jacket or coat and seen as though I lost my fur collar for my leather jacket I thought I would invest in one which I can wear with my leather jacket but also my black winter coat.. fab times! From new look at around £10 it is so soft and warm and I just want to wear it with everything haha

I hope you liked this post!

Mary xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig