Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday QOTD

Hellooo, I feel I have been slack with these quotes lately so I'm back to give you a little quote this Sunday evening...

I think this quote is so true in life, as you shouldn't have to chase people be it friends, family, or in relationships. If you feel like you are the one always making the effort, then something isn't right. It should be natural and people will choose to stay in your life if they want to. I feel I need to take this quote on board myself as I too can be guilty of trying to keep past relationships alight when they are well and truly gone and I should just move on with my life. Life is too short and you should surround yourself with all your true friends and family and if that ponytail ain't working. Just leave it. 

Hope you liked this post! Now I'm off for a quiz and a curry woo (love Sunday nights)

Mary xo

Follow me on
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig