Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Thursday 17 July 2014

Sunny Mallorca


So, I have recently arrived back to England(sob)after a fab two weeks in Spain with my family.I was so happy to get away and basically spent the majority of my time lying on beaches lapping up the Spanish rays. I LOVE the beach, the sand, the sea, and I just love swimming in the ocean without a care in the world. I think it has something to do with me being a Pisces?

It wasn’t all tanning… we did some exploring too, visiting neighbouring towns, going to Formentor which is the furthest point of the bay and has a beautiful beach with clear blue seas. We visited the markets where there is always a good bargain up for grab, however disappointingly this year I didn't buy anything and this was the same when we visited Palma,I was more content just browsing the streets and looking at what the city had to offer. Oh I did pick up a lipstick at Sephora to add to my ongoing lipstick collection..I couldn't resist.

The highlight of my holiday had to be riding on jet skis, it was amazing!! We spent an hour just speeding all over the bay and because we had chosen an early slot the waters were really calm and we could go super fast. That’s another thing about me, give me anything fast and filled with adrenaline,I’m there!


Here are a few random snaps including some holiday outfits…

Pool view

Fab view from Formentor

Palma Cathedral

Me and my bro being big kids riding around pollensa

My fave drink,Virgin Mojito- so delish!

My fave place

Crop top: Miss Selfridge
Kimono: Urban Outfitters sale
Shorts: River Island
Sunglasses-Lamoda

Only pic from jet skiing!


Last night and looking a bit more tanned
so decided to go for the all white look
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: River Island
Heels: Boohoo
 

much love mazzle xo














SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that last outfit! It's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig