Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Thursday 31 July 2014

Strong Eyebrow Game

Eyebrows are everything and to me it’s all about channeling the likes of Cara Delevingne whose fierce brows are always on point.


Cara Delevingne-face and eyebrow envy

You can’t underestimate the impact of good eyebrows, they shape your face and can really make a difference to your whole appearance. At the moment it’s all about the thick full eyebrows and here are different ways of upping your eyebrow game: 

Plucking: I used to be the kid with the thick bushy eyebrows which I used to hate, however I grew to love having fuller eyebrows as they are so much easier to shape even if I am constantly plucking to keep them looking tidy. I love plucking my brows, I find it really therapeutic and so satisfying, but just remember not to get too tweezer happy. There is nothing worse than over plucking and having thin sparse eyebrows so put those tweezers down if you have thin brows and let them grow! It’s important to do this so you can achieve a greater shape afterwards. 


Waxing: Although slightly painful it is a quick and easy way to achieve well groomed eyebrows as it takes out many hairs at the same time. If you have sensitive skin however, I would not recommend this technique as the chemicals in the wax can sometimes have adverse effects on the skin. 


Threading: After getting your eyebrows threaded you will never look back. It is definitely my favourite beauty treat, and I love the look of freshly threaded brows, I instantly feel good. Again it is quite painful but for me it is not anything like what some people describe, and no pain no gain, right? Threading, unlike waxing is a more precise technique and it is easier to achieve a greater, well-defined shape. Threading removes the hair from the root of the follicle in a quick process so it much more effective than waxing which only gets rid of the hair on the surface. It also lasts much longer and is cheaper! 

I hope you liked my thoughts on the different ways out there to keep your eyebrows looking strong. 

Here are the eyebrow products I am lusting over at the moment, and as soon as I get my hands on these I would like to do a post on the different ways you can fill your eyebrows.


Left: Gimme brow by Benefit £17.50
             Right: Uk Beauty Hi Brow kit multi only £3.95!
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig