Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 27 July 2014

Marbled Nutella Banana Bread

How cute is this kitchen sign?
I like to pretend that I'm a little domestic goddess over here, however I am no Nigella and definitely too lazy to be given that title. I do enjoy a good baking session though and one of my fave things to bake is banana bread, it is so simple but at the same time so yummy and kinda healthy right? At the moment I have a slight obsession with Nutella, I spread it on nearly everything, so I decided to combine the two to make an incredible marble effect loaf. Who doesn’t love the combo of banana and chocolate.. tastes heavenly!

Recipe

You will need:
  • ·  3 Large ripe bananas
  • ·  130g salted butter
  •   150g caster sugar
  • ·  240g self-raising flour
  • ·  2 eggs
  • ·  Nutella to swirl into the mixture-the more the better
Method:

·   Set the oven to 180 degrees and grease a 9 inch loaf tin and set aside
·   Beat the butter and sugar together until you achieve a creamy consistency
·   Add the 2 eggs and Flour to the mixture and whisk altogether
should resemble something like this

     Mash the 3 bananas together and add to the mix, combining all the ingredients

·  Finally swirl as much Nutella as you please into the mixture creating a marble effect, don’t over mix so the swirls stay clearly defined.


·   Pop in the oven for 40-50 minutes, checking to see when a tester comes out clean.
·   Allow to cool for about 15 minutes
·   Eat warm and gooey and I like to serve mine with more Nutella.. im addicted don’t judge.



  As you can tell, mine came out a little more crisp than I would have liked,i'm going to blame it on the oven and not on the fact I got distracted watching more OITNB episodes, oops. 

  I also naughtily enjoyed this for my breakfast but added some strawberries to ease my conscience.


· Hope this has given you some baking inspo and you enjoyed this post!

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig