Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Thursday 28 January 2016

Bierkeller Leeds

Last Weekend it was my friends 22nd Birthday and to celebrate she invited everyone to Leeds for a night at the Bierkeller and I had a fab evening! I had such a blast that I thought I would share it with you guys because if drinking and dancing on tables sounds like your kind of fun, then you might just love this place too. It's a little bit different to your average night out and I like that.

The Bierkeller, if you haven't already heard of it, is a unique drinking venue where you can enjoy the authentic German experience with German beers in steins, live bands, long bench style seating and of course lots of lederhosen.



What if you don't like beer? Don't worry I hate the taste of beer and I was unsure if this would be the place for me, however the steins can be deceiving and my two litre stein was actually filled with a yummy amaretto style cocktail. Of course if you love beer there is endless amounts of choice and all different flavours, strawberry beer actually sounded very appealing.

So with a stein in hand, a group of 20 of us took over one of the benches and danced all night and literally sang our hearts out to all the classics, because who doesn't love a good sing-a-long! The bar had such a lively atmosphere and was packed out with people of all ages, I don't see how anyone could have a bad night here.



 I think you can find 'Bierkellers' in most cities now, so if you are looking for a fun night out with your friends I would definitely check out this place.

Has anyone else been to the Bierkeller, did you enjoy it as much as me?

Mary xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig