Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Monday 28 December 2015

Rose Gold Obsessed | Christmas Presents

First of all I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the festivities with all your family and friends! This year it seems I have a bit of a rose gold theme going on with the presents I received, I love rose gold and wanted to share some of my favourite gifts. Also, rose gold is too pretty not too photo! I always enjoy other peoples what I got for Christmas posts, so if you are nosy like me, this is for you...


Olivia Burton Rose Gold Watch
Orelia Rose Gold Hoops
Rose Gold Necklace from Fenwicks
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner-Pillow Talk
Zoeva Palette- Cocoa Blend


My highlight has to be my new Olivia Burton Watch, I have never really owned a watch before and I think it is the perfect classy accessory I needed. I am so happy with it, it looks gorgeous on my wrist and the large rose gold face is something that's a bit different and makes it stand out. I don't think it will be leaving my wrist anytime soon!
I am also very excited to try out the Zoeva Palette, the colours look beautiful and I will probably be doing a review in the future.



What did you get for Christmas? I would love to know?
Mary xo


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love rose gold! Your watch looks so classy, it will make a perfect accessory. I got jewellery box that I wanted for so long :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have found a new obsession oops! Aw that sounds lovely!! Hope you have a great christmas hun :) xx

      Delete
  2. That Olivia Burton watch is SO nice! I have always wanted one of her watched, seems you got spoiled this Christmas!! :) Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that watch is absolutely beautiful... hope you had a lovely Christmas hun x
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!! Aw thanks lovely! I hope you did too :) xx

      Delete
  4. Rose gold is seriously so pretty. And my mum actually got me a rose gold watch for Christmas as well! I also just have to say that, that necklace is absolutely darling. :)
    Xx,
    Bree
    http://www.starkravingchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig