Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Liquid Lipsticks- Perfect Pink

Its no secret that I am a lover of lipsticks and cannot resist buying more and more, so when I heard the hype around liquid lipsticks I knew I had to get my hands on one. I love the finish of matte lips so I was very excited about this product.




I ordered the Gerard Cosmetics liquid lipstick in the shade 'Serenity' as I had seen this shade a lot over Instagram and it looked like a gorgeous warm pinky shade.
This colour does seem to come up slightly darker on my lips, yet it is still a beautiful colour, perfect for everyday and very wearable. I love how it goes on like a lip gloss with a easy doe-foot applicator but then instantly dries completely matte. I thought this would be very drying however once I applied it onto the lips its not very noticeable at all and the staying power is incredible- it was still on my lips at the end of the day!

I also love the packaging, the frosted glass and gold lid looks very fancy and high end and is a nice new addition to my lipstick shelf.

I am keen to venture further into the world of liquid lipstick and try out other brands to compare. I already have my eye on the Dose of Colours 'Stone' shade, it looks amazing however this brand is not stocked in the UK yet, so unsure if I can afford to spend on the high delivery but I am tempted.

Have you guys ever tried liquid lipsticks, are you a fan?

Mary xo


SHARE:

1 comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig