Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 11 December 2015

Fake the Holiday Glow all year round

Just because we are now in winter does not mean we need to wave goodbye to our holiday glows. Life is so much better with a tan so why not fake it and look radiant all year round.
I love the process of fake tanning and hate being pale, which means I have tried my fair share of fake-tans on the market and I now have a new favourite the  'Bondi Sands Dark Lotion' and this has been my No1 tan for awhile now. I also love how Bondi Sands is an Australian brand, as surely Australians know how to tan!?



I am not a fan of the orange looking fake tans and much prefer a olivey brown natural look and Bondi Sands delivers just that. The best thing about Bondi Sands is that it is very easy to apply with a mitt, drying almost instantly so you are not left feeling sticky and after you shower in the morning you are left with an incredibly natural looking gorgeous tan that is also streak-free!
The scent of this lotion is coconut which I love, so there is none of that biscuit smell that overpowers some fake tans. You can buy this at Superdrug and it is on offer at the moment for £9.95 which I think is very affordable for such a great quality product and I am keen to try out the gradual tanning milk, also by Bondi Sands which is perfect for everyday use,

So if you are looking for a fake tan to see you through all the festive parties over Christmas and New Years Eve, then I recommend trying this one out to get that holiday glow all year,


Has anyone used this tan before? What is your go-to fake tan?

Mary xo



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great review! I bought this via feel unique a few weeks ago but recently had an operation so haven't been able to use it yet. Looking forward to trying it out now, especially over the festive period :) will need to stock up if it's on offer in Superdrug.

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw no, I hope you are able to use it soon! Yes it's so good I think I need to stock up too haha x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Aw no, I hope you are able to use it soon! Yes it's so good I think I need to stock up too haha x

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig