Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Tuesday 8 December 2015

ABH Dibrow Pomade- Holy Grail Eyebrow Product worth the hype?

I have lusted after this product for SO long now, definitely over a year, but after repeatedly seeing the name 'Anastasia Beverley Hills' under Instagram captions of people with perfectly shaped eyebrows, I knew I needed to be a part of this cult beauty hype. I am so so happy that I finally purchased it, I love it! I am now only wondering why I didn't purchase it sooner!?




Anastasia Beverley Hills has been nicknamed the queen of eyebrows and after trying out the dipbrow pomade in the shade 'Dark Brown', I am now understanding why, it is amazing.
I also picked up the Zoeva wing liner brush after reading great reviews on Beauty Bay and it works perfectly teamed with the dipbrow, the thin angle brush is precise enough to achieve the ideal eyebrow shape. It glides on smoothly and you won't have to worry about it rubbing off  as it is smudge-proof and lasts all day! A little bit really does go along way, so make sure to use a light hand to achieve a more natural yet sculpted brow look. This will also mean the pot will last a super long time.


Dipbrow Pomade definitely deserves it's holy grail status and I urge every girl to try it for themselves as eyebrows are very important after all. A product that can transform and shape your whole face is 100% worth the money in my opinion.

Has anyone else tried this product? Do you believe the hype?

Mary xo


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this product, it's so worth the hype! For me, it took a little while to get the hang of how to apply it properly but once I did, it's changed my brows! Freedom makeup have brought out a dupe and I've heard great things so would love to try that :)

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I agree it's so good! ooh I would love to try a dupe though! xx

      Delete
  2. I really loved the brow wiz for quick and simple application, this looks really interesting too! x

    Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the brow wiz but I have heard good things about that too!
      I do recommend trying the dipbrow though, once you practice and get the hang of using it the results are amazing! I might do a post on my eyebrow routine and then people can see the final look Xx

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig