Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Thursday 31 December 2015

NYE Beauty

As if New Years Eve is tonight!! I am very excited as NYE is the perfect excuse to get glammed up and go all out with your makeup, which is what I intend to do tonight with lots of glitter and sparkle!
I thought I would share some of my NYE beauty essentials that I will be using this year,



Firstly Primer. Primer is a miracle on a night like tonight, when you want your makeup to stay put all night long. I will be using the Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer which is amazing, it lasts forever and doesn't crease. I can say that I have worn this overnight and my eye shadow still looked incredible in the morning! I was lucky to receive the Benefit Pore Professional Primer for Christmas and I am looking forward to using this as I have heard so many good things about it,

Brows. Yes I love brows and I think they make such a difference to your face, especially now since I have my hands on the ABH Dipbrow Pomade. I cannot rave about this product enough and it has totally changed my eyebrow game, so this is a beauty essential must for NYE.

Fake Eyelashes. No makeup for a night out is complete in my opinion without some big fluttery lashes to set off your eye look and these Demi Wispies by Ardell are fast becoming my favourite eyelashes. I normally get a few compliments on my eyelashes when I wear them, so they must be a winner!

Glitter. I love glitter so NYE is great because you can wear as much as you want and no one can say anything because lots of glitter is what NYE is all about, right?

Highlighter. Not satisfied with glittery eyes I want my face to also shimmer which is why the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter is perfect. A creamy formula that you can apply to your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, under your eyebrows and cupids bow, to really make your skin glow.

And Finally my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion, alongside my trusty Charlotte Tilbury Lip liner in Pillow Talk, This lipstick is a beautiful peachy pink and I think it goes great teamed with smokey eye look which is what I am going for this NYE.


I hope everyone has a fabulous NYE whatever you may be doing!

Mary xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. New Years came way to quickly.. i love that its an excuse to go full out! i'm probs one of the very few that hasn't tried the ABH brow pomade but i'm dying to try it.. I like the look of those eyelashes.. hope you had a great end to 2015 x

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should invest I think its my favourite makeup product I own haha! Aw thanks hope you had a great 2015 also! xx

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig