Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday QOTD

Hello, so its that time of the week again, I like posting a quote on Sunday's as it gives you a great mindset for the week ahead and keeps you feeling positive! Also this time next week I will be in my new Uni flat..exciting!!




I thought this quote was quite suited to my current position as I'm going into my final year at University and the dreaded word of future starts cropping up and life after Uni which is not something I am looking forward to :(

I don't really have my life figured out but this quote tells me I'm not alone so I can take some comfort in this.I need to realise that my twenties should be all about experiencing life and enjoying things, we have the rest of our life to worry and figure everything out. Well at least until after freshers...


Mary xo

Follow me on
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig