Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 12 September 2014

FOTD | How much is my face worth!?



Helloo, so this tag has been around a while but I've always wanted to do it, so why not? I'm so interested to find out how much my face is worth although I'm probably in for a shock.

I don't really have an 'everyday' makeup look as I am constantly changing it up depending on my mood so I just decided to do it on a day when I was going out and use that makeup.

I kinda went for a kylie Jenner inspired look today so I apologise for the pouty pictures! I love the nude lip look so I went for a darker lip today using my new Nyx lip liner in Coffee!




(sorry the photo's are not that great quality)

My Makeup:
Collection 2000 concealer £4.19
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes £25.50
Rimmel Wake me up foundation £8.99
Naked 2 Palette £37
MUA Bronzing Powder £1
Clarins Bronzing Duo £28
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara £22.50
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner £18
Nyx LiP liner £3.50
Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick in Woodrose £19.50


Total: £140.18!!

Woah. Okay that is ALOT of money, I have one pricey face! Haha! It does seem a bit ridiculous but Makeup is the one thing in my life that I like to splurge my money on and I enjoy buying luxury items now and again.I don't think I will change my ways but it was fun to do this and interesting to find out.

Hope you liked this post and comment below if you know how much your face is worth, would love to know?

Mary xo


Follow me on
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig