Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 5 September 2014

Simple things


Hellooo so I said I would do a post on all the simple things in life that make me happy and probably make you guys happy too!
  • When your favourite song comes on the radio
  • Waking up and realising you still have hours left to sleep
  • Finding money somewhere that you forgot about
  • The sound of rain on your window when you are all cosy inside
  • Writing lists and then being able to cross things off 
  • Smell of baking in an oven
  • Taking off your bra (oh the joy!)
  • Laughing so hard that your tummy hurts
  • Wearing pj’s all day and binge watching tv (I’m sure we have all been there)
  • The feel of sand on your toes
  • Opening up my duvet and my cat snuggles up against me
  • A cup of tea and a slice of cake mmmm (preferably whilst watching the Great British Bake off) 


Meet my cat Tabitha shes a cutie

Do any of these things make you happy also or is it just me?

Mary xo

Follow me on

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig