Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation | Review

I have finally got my hands on this foundation after wanting it for so long! I read so many raved reviews about this foundation and what swayed me was the idea it gave a really flawless and light weight finish, and after using it I completely agree! What is even better, is that it has no SPF, which means no horrible flash-back photos that make you look like a ghost- result!

I am currently loving this product, but because it was pretty expensive I am trying to save it for special occasions haha.
I have it in shade 6.5 which looks quite dark, but with my fake tan on, it is the perfect match.

The bottle itself feels very luxurious and comes with a pump dispenser which I have think is the best way to use foundation and so easy. Overall, it definitely lives up to the hype and is worth the hefty price tag in my opinion.


Love Mary xo


Follow me on
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great review, I'm using Nars sheer glow right now but its almost ran out so I might buy this instead. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) ooh yes i have used nars sheer glow I love that foundation too! Both are so good! yeah sure x

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig