Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Wednesday 1 October 2014

MY FAVE FAKE TAN

Hellooo, its been a while! It seems Uni has already taken over my life and going out all the time has really put a pause on the blogging! But I'm back and after all my nights out it has led me to find the most perfect fake tan!


I am an avid tanner and I live by the quote 'Life is better with a tan'. it just is. Now we have moved into autumn this is something I definitely had to invest in. I have tried many fake tans over the years and none compare to this one: XEN TAN absolute dark luxe. Don't be scared by the ultra dark label as it comes out a gorgeous olivey brown and definitely not orange like some other products. It is really easy to apply I use a tanning mitt, put it on the night before and and the next morning you just wash it off in the shower and you are left with a streak free 'just come back from holiday' tan. The price tag is pretty hefty but I bought mine from feel unique for £24.99, so less expensive than boots which sells it for nearly £10 more! It also lasts a really long time about 5 days and fades evenly. If anyone is looking for a really good fake tan than go try this I promise its good :)
Me with the fake tan on (excuse our matching outfits)


mazzle xo
SHARE:

3 comments

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig