Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Friday 28 August 2015

Bobbi Brown Gel Liner | Ultra Precise Eye Liner

When I sadly ran out of my favourite gel liner whilst travelling I was quick to repurchase it as soon as I came home and made a visit to the Bobbi Brown counter. One of the ladies who served me recommended the new brush, claiming to be super-fine, allowing you to apply the perfect amount of liner.
Like me, I'm sure most girls are probably familiar with the struggle of applying winged eyeliner evenly, so I bought one in the hope of achieving winged liner perfection.



In my opinion this brush lives up to its name, it is ultra precise and I have found it a dream to apply the gel liner with. It is so much better than the one I have been using for years, with better hold and control- I just wish I had been able to get my hands on this earlier. Yes it is expensive but I can see it lasting a long time, so I really think it is worth the money.


Mazzle xo
Follow me on

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha love this! It's so true, the struggle is real! X

    What a Vegan eats in a day over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig